Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False (This is a trivia question)?

A student who smokes gets lower grades and are less likely to


grauduate from High School compared to their non-smoking peers.True or False (This is a trivia question)?
Unless you're talking about an illegal substance, smoking does not give you lower grades. I started smoking when I was 16, and my grades were still good. Grades are decided on how hard you study, not if you smoke or not.True or False (This is a trivia question)?
I say False ..





The expectation that all kids who smoke are dumb is not realistic, that non-smokers are somehow smarter, it's more likely to have high self-esteem and enjoy school, is the factor, I don't agree with smoking, but I believe you have been brain-washed if you believe in those statics.





by the way , I do think it is dumb to smoke!
As far as I've heard, true, because less oxygen is getting to the brain.
In the country where I live, there is a correlation between social class and smoking.





There is also a correlation between social class and exam results.





So in this country it is true to say that on average, smoking students are less likely to pass exams, than non-smokers.





It is a correlation, not a causal relationship.
if its crack,weed, or acid its true but ciggretes false it wont affect
Hard to say, I am going to say false, because all I need it ONE person who smoked and did well to prove the statement wrong
True, but not BECAUSE of smoking, but because of the type of people who smoke. You don't see perfect strait-A students smoking, do you?
I have no idea. I do however know I have had family members die young from lung cancer from smoking. Right now a family member has cancer from 2nd hand smoke. Both his parents smoked. He never has.
False; smoking has nothing to do with it whats so ever.
False, I smoked straight through high school and I graduated.
Well, guess I have to say FALSE.. I started smoking at the young age of 9..I graduated high school with GPA 3.9..went to college 2 yrs. graduated 4.0 GPA.. I raised 3 children--who also graduated high school and 2 of them own their own businesses and both have been smokers since young teenagers. The 1 that has always been a non-smoker, also graduated high school 3.7 GPA, but has no initiative to exceed in life. So, she is struggling to raise 5 children.
true
F or T.
True.
As per the study and smoking conserned there is no such relationship betweent it. But smoking is related to health and It is worst habit after liquor.





But why student need to smoke.





It is false.
true
False,depends on what they smoke (crack,Pot).
false. There's no correlation.





I guess, looking at statistics, it will be the less academically motivated students that get into drinking and smoking at an earlier age.





But smoking does not lead to lower grades, unless you're talking weed
As someone who smokes...who started while I was in school...I believe this is true. Smokers...especially teens....are more likely to be rebels or nomads when compared to their peers. They also are more likely to cut class or study hall just to be out somewhere smoking. Smoking.......like all other addictive behaviors......has its own culture. Ppl who start smoking in school are usually the ones over burdened with problems in their personal lives (they smoke to relieve stress) and are more likely to not place such a high priority on doing well in school as they do in being able to be independent and move out on their own. I did graduate from high school as a C student, but was able to excel in college (4.0 GPA) because the pressures that I had in high school (not only at home, but having my first boyfriend and peer pressure) were no longer a factor in college. I also put off college for 5 years before I went and was able to deal with stuff that I needed to deal with.
True Not always the smokers fault that they have struggles that non-smokers have. If they smell of smoke people notice and some grades and jobs are decided by that fact.
false
What a trivial stupid question!
utter false...! it depends upon, what u smoke..!he he smoking cigarette affects lungs but dosent make any impact on grasping capacity of ones knowledge, it gives a sense of relaxation....%26amp; famous artists,musicians %26amp; even poets wrote under influence of w33d.





smoking actually helps in deep concentration...
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment