Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trivia, True or not?

Give an example of an untrue statement people make?


For example when somebody says 'I hate to tell you this, but.....' (they can't wait to tell you)Trivia, True or not?
My favorite among many:





';Of course I'll respect you in the morning!';Trivia, True or not?
You still look exactly the same as in high school.....you haven't changed a bit!
'; I swear, I didn't sleep with your brother!';
true
';I know you don't want to hear this';, or ';I have to tell you this for your own good';, or ';I just had to tell you this';.





I find people like this are usually toxic.
NO offense but.....





If somebody says that ..be prepared to be offended!!
';No offense but ....';.
not.
Its raining cats and dogs over here


Sure you can tell me...I can keep a secret


lol..... =)
I hate to say i told you so but....
';its nothing personal....';its always personal to the person your telling it to
My favourite is an apology that is worded like this, ';I'm sorry...but...';
i have to tell it like i see it
True, maybe, or not.
I dont want you to take this the wrong way but..........
';I don't mean to be rude but.....'; and you can bet they are always going to insult you after that statment. Arg!
I don't wanna brag, but... (they do or else they wouldn't open their mouth).
Believe me son, this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.


..........yeh, right dad.
it's not me it's you.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment