Monday, February 8, 2010

Here's a trivia question for anyone who was a true fan of Digital Underground...10 pts to first correct answer

Name the song that is on the Sex Packets CASSETTE but NOT on the Sex Packets CD that contains the lyric ''She said you gotta d*** like a whopper but it tastes just like a Big Mac'.Here's a trivia question for anyone who was a true fan of Digital Underground...10 pts to first correct answer
The songs missing on the CD are:


Hip Hop Doll


Gutfest '89 (Full Version)


Sound of the Underground


A Tribute to the Early Days





The whopper lyrics come from Sound of the UndergroundHere's a trivia question for anyone who was a true fan of Digital Underground...10 pts to first correct answer
Humpty Dance
humpty dance?
I just remember the humpty dance, do me baby, yeah do the humpty do, do the humpty do uhh do me baby, I,m not like MC hammer.......something like that
Freaks of the Industry? I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment