Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do you know this bit of ';strange but true'; trivia?

it is a FACT that Rosie O'Donnell kissed Beaver MORE OFTEN than Barbara Billingsly!!!





TrueDo you know this bit of ';strange but true'; trivia?
You are hilarious man! I hope Rosie isn't on YA, though. PeaceDo you know this bit of ';strange but true'; trivia?
Huh? I don't understand you. I must be dumb. Anyway, thanks for the 2 points! Bye
i'll tell you a 'stange but true' piece of trivia... GET SOME HELP cos OBSESSED with rosie o'donnell dude...
I don't think Mr Danger has a problem with Rosie. I just think that he likes to watch....
Please change the channel!
you need to see someone about this r o donnell thing you have going on. seriously man
I have to say I'm a big fan of beaver myself, so I can't fault her for that. Besides, she has soooooo many other irritating qualities.
and they call ME goofball!
how long it take you to figure that one out?

No comments:

Post a Comment