Monday, February 8, 2010

If you are a true wrestling fan in yahoo answers,come play a WWE Who I Am trivia game and let's find out?

For each question, I have written as if I am speaking out of a certain WWE Superstar's mouth. Using your own knowledge, try and work out which superstar is speaking. **Please read all questions carefully, as there may be some trick waiting for you!**








1. Tonight is the first ever ';WrestleMania';. My match is next, and I'm about to challenge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Who am I?





* Junkyard Dog


*Roddy Piper


*Tito Santana


*Ricky Steamboat








2. It's the 1994 ';King of the Ring'; Pay Per View. I've just become the new King of the Ring! My name is Bret Hart, right?





*True


*False





3. It's the ';Royal Rumble'; Pay Per View, year 1996. Diesel just cost me a chance to become the WWE Heavyweight Champion! Who am I?





*Jake Roberts


*Shawn Michaels


*The Undertaker


*Bret Hart





4. It's the first-ever WWE ';Judgment Day'; Pay Per View, 1998. I just started my first reign as WWE European Champion! I'm X-Pac, right?





*True


*False





5. It's the year is 2000, and it's the WWE's ';King of the Ring'; Pay Per View. I'm the New WWE Heavyweight Champion!! Who am I?





*Kane


*The Rock


*Undertaker


*Triple H





6. It's the WWE's ';InVasion'; Pay Per View, and my match is about to begin. I'm about to show what everyone what ';hardcore'; stands for, when I become the new WWE Hardcore Champion. You know why? Because I'm Jeff Hardy, right?





*True


*False





7. Tonight is the ';WrestleMania XIX'; Pay Per View, and I will soon make my debut in WWE. They aired a video tonight, promoting my appearance at the next Pay Per View, ';Backlash';. Who am I?





*Goldberg


*Scott Steiner


*Kevin Nash


*Sting





8. It's the July 24, 2004 edition of WWE ';SmackDown!';. Vince McMahon just fired me as the General Manager of the show! He can't fire me! I'm Paul Heyman, aren't I?





*True


*False





9. It's the September 19, 2005 edition of WWE ';RAW';. Vince McMahon ruined my plans for strip John Cena of the World Heavyweight Championship and announced that I would face Cena next week with the title on the line! That's not fair! I'm Eric Bischoff! Right?





*True


*False





10. It's the ECW brand's first-ever ';December to Dismember'; Pay Per View. I am the first man to get eliminated from the Extreme Elimination Chamber match by Rob Van Dam! Who am I?





*Sabu


*Hardcore Holly


*CM Punk


*Test








You might not get everything right but try your hardest,I will award somone 10 points in less than 24 hours.








Good Luck








*Star*If you are a true wrestling fan in yahoo answers,come play a WWE Who I Am trivia game and let's find out?
1. Junkyard Dog.


2. False.


3. The Undertaker.


4. False.


5. The Rock.


6. False.


7. Goldberg.


8. False.


9. Fasle.


10. CM Punk.If you are a true wrestling fan in yahoo answers,come play a WWE Who I Am trivia game and let's find out?
1-Ricky Steamboat


2-Yes


3-The Undertaker


4-False


5-The Rock


6-False


7-Goldberg


8-False


9-True


10-CM Punk
Junkyard Dog


False


Shawn Michaels


False


Triple H


False


Goldberg


True


False


Test
1. Junkyard Dog.


2.No your name is Owen Hart, so False


3. The Undertaker


4.True


5.The Rock


6. False, Jeff was the defending Hardcore Champion


7. Goldberg


8. False


9.False


10. CM Punk and that was the 2nd ever December to Dismember.

No comments:

Post a Comment